Mazda's 626 is a sporty alternative to the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry.Think of it as an opportunity to break from the herd, to put a little personality in your drive.Mazda will put you into a V6 version about $2000 sooner than Accord, Camry, or the Nissan Altima.Compared to Nissan's Maxima, the…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models