Petrolicious highlights a martial artist's highly modified Mazda RX-3 that can float like a butterfly and sounds like a swarm of bees. This coupe also appeared on Jay Leno's Garage last year.
The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata will be offered as part of a free, four-vehicle car pack on March 17. Gamers will also have a chance to win an MX-5 in a new Rivals contest. What's more, we learn that the production MX-5 will supposedly weigh just 2,332 pounds in US-spec form.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX