If only a Land Rover Freelander had been available, the characters in Jules Verne's 'Journey to the Centre of the Earth' could have saved themselves days of toil over harsh terrain.A Freelander would have quickly transported Professor Hardwigg, his reluctant nephew, and guide Hans to the volcano…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models