The letters LR are two-thirds of the acronym JLR, but Land Rover sales comprise 80 percent of Jaguar-Land Rover's US numbers this year. Of the 40,148 JLR vehicles sold through the end of June, 32,312 have been Land Rovers. That's part of the bottom-line sense behind the marque's decision to produce…
- Reviewed by Jonathon RamseyFULL REVIEW
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models