Kia is one of two brands sold in the US by the Hyundai Kia Automotive Group, the other being Hyundai. The South Korean brand has recorded consecutive sales growth in the US every year since it began selling its first car, the Sephia, back in 1994.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!