Kia is one of two brands sold in the US by the Hyundai Kia Automotive Group, the other being Hyundai. The South Korean brand has recorded consecutive sales growth in the US every year since it began selling its first car, the Sephia, back in 1994.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino