Kia is one of two brands sold in the US by the Hyundai Kia Automotive Group, the other being Hyundai. The South Korean brand has recorded consecutive sales growth in the US every year since it began selling its first car, the Sephia, back in 1994.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!