The 2008 Kia Amanti is a nice car that delivers exceptional value in its class of larger sedans.The 3.8-liter V6 engine has big, smooth power, the ride quality is near-luxury, and the cabin is whisper-quiet on the road.Amanti is packed with standard features that the American, European and Japanese…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models