Fun And Efficiency Without Glaring Faults It is an amusing conversation when Kia executives, from the United States and Korea, discuss their relationship with Hyundai. Kia Motors is partly owned by Hyundai Motor Company. As a result, the two share platforms, powertrains and an impressive…
- Reviewed by Michael HarleyFULL REVIEW
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models