The Kia Spectra is a good choice among a field of compact cars that offer few, if any, bad choices.The Spectra compact sedan and five-door hatchback offer excellent fuel economy along with Kia's strong warranty, which make for a compelling package for budget-minded buyers.It represents one of the…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models