The Kia Rondo takes up little space yet it seats up to seven adults.It's shorter than the six-passenger Mazda5, but it offers more third-row legroom than a Toyota RAV4.We found the ride, handling and brakes of the Kia Rondo excellent.It's a good vehicle for running around town or for taking the…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models