Kia Sephia delivers a reasonable ride for not a lot of money.It's a basic car without a lot of luxuries, but with a base price of just over $10,000.An entry-level buyer can expect a twin-cam four-cylinder engine producing 125 horsepower, four-wheel independent suspension, intermittent windshield…
- Reviewed by Bob PlunkettREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models