Jeep is the off-road brand of Chrysler Group LLC, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June 2009. The heritage of Jeep begins with an off-road vehicle designed and built by the Willys-Overland company for the US military during World War II. Willys-Overland evolved into the Jeep marque, which has been owned by several automakers and expanded its lineup to include SUVs, CUVs and even performance models. Jeeps are known for being "Trail Rated" and their iconic grilles with seven vertical slots.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX