Jeep is the off-road brand of Chrysler Group LLC, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June 2009. The heritage of Jeep begins with an off-road vehicle designed and built by the Willys-Overland company for the US military during World War II. Willys-Overland evolved into the Jeep marque, which has been owned by several automakers and expanded its lineup to include SUVs, CUVs and even performance models. Jeeps are known for being "Trail Rated" and their iconic grilles with seven vertical slots.
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!