The Jeep Commander offers more capability over rugged terrain than most drivers will ever need.It can haul up to seven people and a lot of stuff just about anywhere it can fit.It's also surprisingly refined, a fact belied by its rugged, utilitarian looks.The Commander is surprisingly smooth and…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models