Electric vehicles use relatively simple motors similar in principle to those that power common, everyday items like power tools and kitchen appliances. Large, complex battery packs usually hold enough electricity for at least a full day's worth of driving and can be charged using regular home outlets or more quickly using dedicated chargers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX