Prices of low-volume sports cars have a tendency to skyrocket, especially when they're as lauded as the new Porsche 911 R. Prices for the so-called purist's Porsche should surprise no one.
- Alex Kierstein
- Jun 24, 2016
Kia has beat out every other automaker and topped the list for the first time.
- Brandon Turkus
- Jun 22, 2016
Strategic Vision's Total Quality Impact awards go to vehicles based on survey responses while also focusing on the intangible aspects of vehicle ownership.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 14, 2016
J.D. Power had rereleased the results of its 2016 Vehicle Dependability Study, complete with a fancy infographic. Sadly, the study is still misleading.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX