A little more than two years ago, I called the 2011 Aston Martin V12 Vantage "an intoxicating machine masterfully engineered to gratify every emotion in a car enthusiast's soul." It wasn't difficult to understand why, as the aluminum two-seater was like an old-school muscle car in its mechanical…
- Reviewed by Michael HarleyFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX