Aston Martin Vehicles
Aston Martin is a British manufacturer of luxury sports cars, based in Gaydon, Warwickshire. It was part of Ford Motor Company from 1994 until 2007 when 90-percent of the company was sold to a consortium of investors. In 2012, a 37.5-percent stake in the company was sold to an Italian private equity fund. To this day, Ford retains a small stake in Aston Martin.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX