Watch the 2016 Toyota Prius world premiere
We've already seen teasers, grainy spy shots, and nearly complete images of the exterior, plus a few shots of the reworked cabin in the fourth-generation hybrid that started it all. Soon, we'll have the official info, hopefully including an explanation as to why it looks the way it does.
A rehash of the few New Prius rumors: a 1.8-liter four-cylinder will do the ICE work, about 150 total horsepower will come from that and the electric motor, electric range is speculated to be around 35 miles, and fuel economy might land somewhere around 55 mpg. We'll have all the goodies when the embargo officially lifts just after midnight.
Toyota Prius Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models