Sometimes beauty is more than skin deep.It's true of people more often than we like to admit.It's even more often true of machines.Experienced engineers will tell you that when it looks right, it works right.That brings us to the current Toyota Celica, with its racy, razor-edge lines, looking like…
- Reviewed by Albert HallREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models