Scion is dead, and the FR-S name passes away with it. The rear-wheel-drive sports coupe isn't gone, though, because it's now the the 2017 Toyota 86. To match the new moniker, the latest model finally has a little extra power and more aggressive styling. The public debut will take place at next…
- Reviewed by Chris BruceFULL REVIEW
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models