GM is recalling the 2016 Chevy Colorado, Malibu, and GMC Canyon for the possibility of a missing component in the airbag inflator.
The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon are advertised as making 305 horsepower at 6,800 rpm. However, a buyer noticed that the tachometers in the trucks indicated the redline at 6,500 rpm. Turns out the tachs are incorrect, and GM is going to fix the graphic in future trucks.
For kids around the globe, tis the season for Santa, reindeer and presents. For the automotive industry, the last quarter of each year is reserved for awards, whether they come from Motor Trend, Car and Driver, Automobile, or yes, Autoblog. The latest to get released comes from our friends at Autoweek.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX