The 1988 Pontiac LeMans? The 2004 Mercury Monterey? Something more painful?
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Honda and Toyota will recall 2.1 million vehicles built in the early 2000s for airbags that could deploy unexpectedly. These vehicles had previously been recalled, but the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has found that they are still defective.
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!