The 1988 Pontiac LeMans? The 2004 Mercury Monterey? Something more painful?
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Honda and Toyota will recall 2.1 million vehicles built in the early 2000s for airbags that could deploy unexpectedly. These vehicles had previously been recalled, but the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has found that they are still defective.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino