An engineer looked at his 1967 Pontiac Firebird and decided to put a Toyota Prius V inside.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Honda and Toyota will recall 2.1 million vehicles built in the early 2000s for airbags that could deploy unexpectedly. These vehicles had previously been recalled, but the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has found that they are still defective.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX