Pontiac was a brand of General Motors, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. As part of the bankruptcy process, GM made the decision in April 2009 to phase out Pontiac by the end of 2010. Started in 1926, Pontiac's demise ends an 89-year-long operation responsible for such automotive legends as the GTO and Aztek, two vehicles that made the brand famous for very different reasons.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX