Keeping hydrated in your car shouldn't be an ordeal. Get the tip-resistant Mighty Mug Biggie, and you'll never have to deal with spilled drinks in your car ever again.
Think you know how much a car costs? The total cost of ownership for a car today is so much more than just what you pay at the dealership. Unless you're paying cash for that new car, you're also going to pay interest on the price that you and the dealer agreed upon. There are some great car financing options in today's market. While there may be some great low or no finance deals out there, interest costs are going to drive the cost of ownership up.
Total cost of ownership today also includes licensing and vehicle registration, fuel, maintenance, insurance and depreciation. It's a lot to consider when you think about becoming a car owner, but we're here to help you figure it all out. Check out the car owner resources and content below.
Repair & Maintenance
- Free auto repair estimates from RepairPal
- Do-it-yourself car maintenance advice
- Expert car detailing tips
- Answers to car repair questions/problems
Gas PricesSearch by city or ZIP code to find the lowest gas prices in your area.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX