Unlike big, city-run operations, Zipbike will only be available in 10 college campuses.
Think you know how much a car costs? The total cost of ownership for a car today is so much more than just what you pay at the dealership. Unless you're paying cash for that new car, you're also going to pay interest on the price that you and the dealer agreed upon. There are some great car financing options in today's market. While there may be some great low or no finance deals out there, interest costs are going to drive the cost of ownership up.
Total cost of ownership today also includes licensing and vehicle registration, fuel, maintenance, insurance and depreciation. It's a lot to consider when you think about becoming a car owner, but we're here to help you figure it all out. Check out the car owner resources and content below.
Repair & Maintenance
- Free auto repair estimates from RepairPal
- Do-it-yourself car maintenance advice
- Expert car detailing tips
- Answers to car repair questions/problems
Q & A
Do I really need to turn off my engine while pumping gas?
I know there is always a sign at the gas station that asks me to turn off the engine. Is this really needed? It's really hot outside and I'd rather not have to turn off the air conditioning if I can help it.
Gas PricesSearch by city or ZIP code to find the lowest gas prices in your area.
Electrical components in your vehicle are extra sensitive to aggressive cleaning products and excessive liquid being used, especially on touchscreen displays found on many of today's vehicles. Find out how to clean and maintain those sensitive components on this episode of Autoblog Details.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!