Competitors in the small-car segment didn't do nearly as well. Four vehicles earned "poor" grades.
Mazda Mazda5 News
Mazda has produced some iconic sports cars throughout its history, and now those vehicles have been immortalized in stamp form. Released as a limited-edition on November 1st, the Japan Post Network Chugoke Regional Office has created a 12-stamp set officially titled History of Mazda Motor Corporation Hiroshima.
Quite a few automakers have had success with certified pre-owned used car programs, and now Mazda is jumping on board by offering a CPO plan of its own. After all, used vehicles that have passed a rigorous inspection are more attractive to potential buyers, even though certified cars commonly carry a heavier price tag than their non-inspected lot mates.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino