Maserati is an Italian automotive brand currently owned by Fiat. Founded in December 1914, its headquarters currently reside in Modena, Italy. Though owned by the same parent company as Ferrari, the two brands have been separated and Maserati has been grouped with Alfa Romeo in Fiat's sport and luxury division.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!