Maserati is an Italian automotive brand currently owned by Fiat. Founded in December 1914, its headquarters currently reside in Modena, Italy. Though owned by the same parent company as Ferrari, the two brands have been separated and Maserati has been grouped with Alfa Romeo in Fiat's sport and luxury division.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX