Maserati is an Italian automotive brand currently owned by Fiat. Founded in December 1914, its headquarters currently reside in Modena, Italy. Though owned by the same parent company as Ferrari, the two brands have been separated and Maserati has been grouped with Alfa Romeo in Fiat's sport and luxury division.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!