The first-gen Accord was a reliability and value-holding legend, but eventually most of them rusted away, or blew head gaskets, or just plain wore out.
- Joel Stocksdale
- Oct 13, 2016
We've compiled a list of ten cars that could easily be made into factory hot rods with just a little effort from the automaker.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies