An Australian couple held an event where they crushed their unreliable and frustrating Dodge Journey with a retired army tank.
Dodge Journey Videos
Dodge is giving its customers a chance to win a 2012 Journey – one of three, actually – provided they're able to go out and find it. The automaker's new marketing campaign calls the Journey a "Search engine for the real world," and this new take on the traditional car giveaway relies heavily on YouTube for broadcasting clues on the whereabouts of each Journey.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX