An Australian couple held an event where they crushed their unreliable and frustrating Dodge Journey with a retired army tank.
Dodge Journey Videos
Dodge is giving its customers a chance to win a 2012 Journey – one of three, actually – provided they're able to go out and find it. The automaker's new marketing campaign calls the Journey a "Search engine for the real world," and this new take on the traditional car giveaway relies heavily on YouTube for broadcasting clues on the whereabouts of each Journey.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!