Chrysler is one of six brands operated by Chrysler Group LLC, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June 2009. Italian automaker Fiat currently holds a majority stake in the company. Founded in 1925 by Walter P. Chrysler, Chrysler is the only one of the Detroit 3 automakers to have ever been controlled by a foreign company, the first being Daimler-Benz from 1998 to 2007 and now Fiat.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon