Chrysler is one of six brands operated by Chrysler Group LLC, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June 2009. Italian automaker Fiat currently holds a majority stake in the company. Founded in 1925 by Walter P. Chrysler, Chrysler is the only one of the Detroit 3 automakers to have ever been controlled by a foreign company, the first being Daimler-Benz from 1998 to 2007 and now Fiat.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX