Chrysler is one of six brands operated by Chrysler Group LLC, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June 2009. Italian automaker Fiat currently holds a majority stake in the company. Founded in 1925 by Walter P. Chrysler, Chrysler is the only one of the Detroit 3 automakers to have ever been controlled by a foreign company, the first being Daimler-Benz from 1998 to 2007 and now Fiat.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!