Chrysler's LHS offers an elegant design in a big luxury sedan that makes a statement of status and achievement.Fortunately, the distinctive design is backed up by the driving experience.The LHS is a joy to drive.It rides smoothly and handles remarkably well for a full-size front-wheel-drive sedan.
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models