Chrysler's LHS offers an elegant design in a big luxury sedan that makes a statement of status and achievement.Fortunately, the distinctive design is backed up by the driving experience.The LHS is a joy to drive.It rides smoothly and handles remarkably well for a full-size front-wheel-drive sedan.
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models