Leno checks out '64 Honda S600 hot rod
Rather than go for preservation, this vintage Japanese roadster has undergone the full hot-rod treatment. Or more like a rat rod, we should say, given its heavily patinated appearance. But don't let looks deceive you: this weathered little roadster is packing quite a punch, from the worked-over mechanical bits and motorcycle components to the nitrous tank in the trunk. Turn up the speakers to hear it shriek and check it out in the video above.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models