Ferrari introduces trick new augmented reality showroom
The company commissioned an app that uses 3D tracking technology to display a seven-step walkaround program that overlays information on one of the company's products. Want to see different wheel designs? How the air flows over the car's body? Or easily transmit your idea of the perfect Ferrari to friends and family? The app can do it all. It's a seriously impressive piece of technology, and one we could see moving well beyond the Ferrari showroom.
Check out the iPad app in the video and let us know what you think of Ferrari's latest sales tool.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models