Ferrari was founded in 1928 by Enzo Ferrari and participated in motorsports before building its own vehicles beginning in 1947. Purchased by the Fiat Group in 1969, Ferrari has maintained a presence in motorsports, particularly Formula One, since its founding. At the same time, the Italian automaker has also produced such famous road cars as the Dino, 288 GTO, Testarossa, F40 and Enzo, named after the company's founder.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX