Ferrari was founded in 1928 by Enzo Ferrari and participated in motorsports before building its own vehicles beginning in 1947. Purchased by the Fiat Group in 1969, Ferrari has maintained a presence in motorsports, particularly Formula One, since its founding. At the same time, the Italian automaker has also produced such famous road cars as the Dino, 288 GTO, Testarossa, F40 and Enzo, named after the company's founder.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!