Ferrari was founded in 1928 by Enzo Ferrari and participated in motorsports before building its own vehicles beginning in 1947. Purchased by the Fiat Group in 1969, Ferrari has maintained a presence in motorsports, particularly Formula One, since its founding. At the same time, the Italian automaker has also produced such famous road cars as the Dino, 288 GTO, Testarossa, F40 and Enzo, named after the company's founder.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!