Ferrari was founded in 1928 by Enzo Ferrari and participated in motorsports before building its own vehicles beginning in 1947. Purchased by the Fiat Group in 1969, Ferrari has maintained a presence in motorsports, particularly Formula One, since its founding. At the same time, the Italian automaker has also produced such famous road cars as the Dino, 288 GTO, Testarossa, F40 and Enzo, named after the company's founder.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon