Fiat 500 facelift found
As you can tell by the Hannibal Lecter look of this particular prototype, the focus of these updates will be on the front and rear clips. Sadly, it's virtually impossible to pick up any of the details due to the rather obtrusive camouflage. Although they're typically part of a mid-cycle update, it looks like Fiat will be leaving the headlights and taillights of the city car alone for the next model year.
Beyond that, though, this is quite light as far as updates go. As for when we could see the freshened 500, it's open for debate. Geneva is certainly a possibility, as is April's New York Auto Show. Be sure to keep your eyes open then.
FIAT 500 Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies