Fiat, an acronym for Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino, is an Italian automaker and major player in the European marketplace. Founded in 1899, Fiat is now the world's sixth largest automaker and the largest based in Italy. The company is currently led by Sergio Marchionne and its portfolio includes the Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Fiat brands, as well as a majority stake in Chrysler Group LLC.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX