Bryant Gumbel and Katie Couric equate BMW i3 with the Internet
Starring former Today Show hosts Katie Couric and Bryant Gumbel, the spot, called Newfangled Idea, focuses on another arguably misunderstood technology – the Internet. Starting with a now-humorous segment from 1994 that sees the pair discussing the then-new idea of the Internet – what does "@" mean? – Katie and Bryant then find themselves in an i3, asking very similar questions.
Take a look at the video, up top, and then scroll below for the outtakes and a short behind-the-scenes segment from the clip.
BMW i3 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models