2014 Chevy Camaro Z/28 clocks 7:37.47 Nürburgring lap time
The Bowtie brand has just published in-car video footage of the new Z/28 lapping the Nürburgring, and boy did it hustle: the king of Camaros clocked a lap time of 7:37.47, nearly four seconds faster than the ZL1 managed last year.
To put that into larger context, that makes the new Z/28 faster than the latest Porsche 911 Carrera S, faster than the Lexus LFA, faster than the Ferrari 430 Scuderia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren and SLS AMG. That also makes the new Camaro Z/28 faster around the Nordschleife than any other American metal this side of a Viper or Vette. Now that's some serious muscle indeed. Check out the video below.
Chevy Camaro Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models