New Mazda6 teased yet again, full profile revealed [w/video]
We've gone ahead and created a composite image based on screen captures – it's far from perfect, but hopefully it gives us an idea of how Mazda's swoopy new family sedan is shaping up. Click on the image above to see it in high resolution.
As before, we see clear evidence that Mazda is using the Kodo "Soul of Motion" design language of its Takeri Concept as the starting point for the 6's shape, and that's a good thing. We're expecting four-cylinder power relying heavily on Mazda's Skyactiv fuel-saving technology.
Fell free to have a gander at teasers one, two and three, then satiate your voyeuristic notions by scrolling down below for the latest video.
Mazda Mazda6 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models