Here's your first look at the BMW 3 Series coupe, in M4 guise
The wheels and quad exhaust are a dead giveaway that this is no ordinary 3, and of course, the scuttlebutt is that BMW is going to call the 3 Series coupe the 4 Series, making the M3 replacement actually the M4. BMW has reportedly confirmed that the current M3's V8 is going to be replaced with a turbo'ed inline six in the F30 M cars. The expectation is that the M3 will launch before the M4, given that BMW has yet to even bring the 4 Series to market.
Check out all the images in our gallery.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models