Lego Land Rover Defender 110 is plasticized perfection [w/video]
There's a full solid-axle suspension underneath with long-travel springs. Top speed is around 2.5 mph. What's more, the whole body can be removed with just four pins to see the workings underneath.
If that's not cool enough, the machine has been picked up over at Lego CUUSOO. If it gets 10,000 votes, Lego will produce a kit based off of this creation. That's right – this masterwork isn't a kit – an independent Lego maniac by the name of Sheepo came up with it. Head over to the site for more information, and be sure to scroll down to check out a video of the machine.
Land Rover Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models