Bikes vs. cars race ends in decisive two-wheeled victory
Granted, the contest is set up by Bike to Work, whose name should give you a pretty good idea of which type of vehicle they promote. But cars have won in previous years, so we can't blame the organizers for totally stacking the challenge in favor of cyclists. For a first-person account of how bikes can beat cars, see the Mercury News.
[Source: Mercury News via Kicking Tires]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies