Two Ford Ranger EVs going once, going twice on eBay
Blue Sky Motors is the seller of these trucks, and the auction listing says the trucks have 60 and 65 mile ranges from 12-V Panasonic NiMH battery packs (the same once that the RAV4 EVs use). While the trucks have no warranties per se, Blue Sky is offering a Special Limited Traction Battery Pack Warranty. "If range drops more than 10 miles within 6 months, ship vehicle back to us (FOB Sacramento) and we will repair it at no charge (includes parts and labor for batteries only)." The trucks seem to be in good shape, and there are lots of bids on each one.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies