Why is it that everything looks cooler in slow motion? And the slower the better, especially when you're dealing with one of those new-fangled high frame rate super cameras. Case in point? When you add a MG Midget, a serious amount of explosives and a 1,000 frame per second camera and you have some very compelling YouTube footage.
- Eric Loveday
- Apr 22, 2010
- Dan Roth
- Jan 23, 2009
click the image above to view a hi-res gallery of British Motor Heritage bodies
- Alex Nunez
- Sep 29, 2006
On the outside, it looks like a lightly-customized '78 MG Midget. Reader "wgregoryw" removed the little green roadster's horrendous rubber bumpers and made his own new grille to cover the holes left behind. Without the front bumper, the car's flat nose and large openings give it a racy look, but as much as we like that aspect, that's not what made it today's RR of the Day.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models