Aston Martin chief says it's inevitable that 007's car will one day be powered by electricity.
The next James Bond film is shooting at Blenheim Palace in England, and we get amateur video of the Aston Martin DB10 practicing maneuvers among lots of exotic cars. The production crew has also graced us with a behind-the-scenes short from shooting in Austrian mountain passes.
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!