Chip Ganassi Racing will be fielding the new Ford GT in the United SportsCar Championship and FIA World Endurance Championship next year. Here's where you can catch a piece of the action.
Ford has given Canadian firm Multimatic the nod to build the carbon fiber body on the new Ford GT, "because they have specialized equipment for carbon fiber production and expertise in carbon fiber assembly." Multimatic Motorsports had worked on the Mustang FR500C race car and the current Boss 302R.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX