RAM Trucks & Vans
Ram Trucks was established as its own distinct brand by Chrysler in 2009 when operations of the automaker were taken over by Fiat. Ram-badged trucks have been competing in the American pickup market since 1981, and, before adopting the Ram name, had been sold under the D Series label since 1928. The marque gets its name from the ram head emblem that has been on Dodge vehicles since the 1930s, and all Ram products still feature Dodge logos inside and out. Ram Trucks currently offers the Dakota mid-size pickup and the full-size Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500, as well as various heavy-duty chassis cabs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX