Here's a theory: the midsize sedan is no longer a family car. Oh sure, it can still easily be pressed into service for child-hauling duty, and it still excels in this regard, but its main duties have largely been taken over by the increasingly popular crossover. So while some midsize sedans stick…
- Reviewed by Brandon TurkusFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX