We test the 2016 Lexus GS 200t sedan and find that it's a nice enough luxury sedan, but driving enthusiasts will definitely want to stick with the GS 350 and its more powerful V6 engine.
Lexus GS 200t News
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 13, 2015
The Lexus GS gets a number of enhancements for the 2016 model year, including a turbocharged 200t model. The updated sedan debuts in California as part of Monterey Car Week.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models