Infiniti is the luxury automotive brand of Nissan and was launched in November 1989 exclusively for the North American market. It has since expanded to 15 countries including most of Europe. All Infiniti models are based on Nissan's FM platform, except for the QX56 full-size SUV, which is based on the F-Alpha truck platform. The brand's logo is an artistic interpretation of Japan's famous Mount Fuji.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino