Who Needs A V8? There's something in the water at Nissan. Has to be. There's no other explanation for a company that produces vehicles like the Murano CrossCabriolet and Juke as well as the undeniably bonkers GT-R. Infiniti hasn't escaped whatever's lurking in the well, either. The company's…
- Reviewed by Zach BowmanFULL REVIEW
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models