In the aftermath of recent earthquakes in Japan, GM is expecting a shortage in the supply of certain parts, so it's shutting down four of its plants in North America for two weeks.
Chevrolet Cruze News
General Motors is launching new entry-level trims for four of its popular models that slash prices by removing some content but mostly seriously cut into dealer margins. The changes let the brands advertise segment-leading prices to attract potential buyers into showrooms.
The value proposition for a Crazy Diamond Performance CNG ride was a little bit better before gas prices took a dive in the past month. Still, the Michigan-based company, which converts some of Chevrolet's compact vehicles to run on compressed natural gas, received approval late last month from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for two of its conversion models. And CNG is still pretty cheap.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX